Motors are running at high Throttle

Hi Everyone,

I am having some issue currently with my motor. I am using these motors: 4110 KV400 with 16*5.4" Props with their recommended AIR40 ESC.

My hexacopter is around 8.4kg and as per the data sheet, the hover thrust would be under 55% throttle but in actual, motors are running at almost 70% throttle during hover and heating up too much (Motors might burn if I hover it for few minutes continuously. I know there will be a thrust losses and other things, but this is huge difference and second thing the overall current consumption is way less than as it mentioned in the datasheet for 70% throttle.

Is there anyone who has used these motors before or might tell me what is going on?

Here is the flight log for your reference: 2024-03-28 18-32-59.bin - Google Drive
In this test flight, first hover weight was around 8.4kg and second hover weight was 7.4kg (flying at more than 60% throttle)

Just to mention, My propellers are brand new, and there is no obstruction under the propeller except the carbon fiber pipe.

Really looking forward to your insightful comment. Thanks