Motor test issues. Command was denied by Autopilot

I am trying to just do a motor test and I keep getting the pop up saying command was denied by auto pilot. Looked in the messages and this is what keeps coming up. I have done what I have found online but it still keeps coming up. In am using a Pixhawk 6s and pretty sure it is version 4.5 on it. I see there was problems with earlier versions but none for this one. Any suggestions would by appreciated.

How can others help if they don’t know what you are doing.
All this messages came up for example if you have powered aFC with no RC; no GPS; no Compass and an Hardware safety switch.
As first step you have to provide all information about your setup, components used and a parameter file.

Before doing a motor test there are many other things that need to be configured. Otherwise the motor test will not work or deliver invalid results.

How have you configured your flight controller? Which exact steps did you take? Why do you want to test a motor on an unconfigured vehicle?

Everything was configured and should have been ready to go. I had shut everything down and tried resetting it all and that did nothing either, weird thing was today I went to give it a look and now everything is working fine. Did the motor test, checked the RC with it, arm/disarm and flight modes all working now. So I have zero clue on what happened.