Mission Planner Android

Hi,
Mission Planner users on Android have yet to find the solution to the problem concerning the disconnection that occurs when the drone is armed when enabling the voicemail in config / planner … (the checkbox enable voice as shown in an image inserted by me above).

Is video overlay hud working? Not able to make it working for me on Samsung A20. Also, what is the Video menu under top-left corner, red bullet (along with FlightData, Video, WinForms, Firmware)? Thanks.

I’m also waiting for answers about the possibility of enabling the voice without disconnection when trying to arm the drone … for the moment I’m back to using the normal pc

This port is perfect when you’re out of options. Thank you.
Any idea how to transfer .tlog from android to pc mission planner?

look inside using a file manager
Internal Storage > Android > Data > com.michaeloborne.missionplanner > files > Mission Planner > logs

I have just seen that the Mission Planner also exist for Android. What a nice update!!

I installed Mission Planner for Android and I’m wondering if its already possible to load missions (Load File) from the Android file directory? It looks a little bit strange at the moment…

Thanks

Michael

yes it is, but yes. the file manager UI is a little hard at the moment. this is definitely a target to fix

2 Likes

thanks, I will have a closer look. Yesterday it seems not possible to navigate to the correct folder.

That`s great… Can I ask if possible to make Mission Planner zip for Android because my phone is fully and I want use MP without install it

@Michael_Oborne Is somewhere a apk installer package available for android? I’m using a CUAV H16 transmiter with special android system (Skydroid). The play store doesn’t work on this system…

Sorry if this has been asked. I am using MP for Android with Dragon Link over bluetooth. All works great but when I close the APP and re-open my telemetry settings that show up like air speed, ground speed etc…do that save like on the PC? any suggestions? Thanks Jeff

yes tlog’s are saved
you will need to look on your storage
Internal Storage > Android > Data > com.michaeloborne.missionplanner > files > Mission Planner > logs

I think you may of misunderstood
I am referring to the on screen (on the monitor real-time display of telemetry figures like ground speed , airspeed etc…) I set them but when I close the app and reopen they are going going back to default
This is right under the HUD in MP

1 Like

how are you closing the app?
normaly you should, press back, press yes to close app.

Ok that may be the problem thanks

Hello,
I propose again the request that I had already made some time ago … if someone had solved the problem indicated by me … and that is the disconnection when the voice in config> planner is enabled … if this box is enabled the newly armed vehicle disarms itself automatically immediately after … while if this box is not enabled, everything is quiet … the drone is armed and everything works … but without having the voice.
Thank you

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has been able to use RTK GPS inject? I’ve been able to connect the F9P but when Clicking on the Ublox M8P/F9P autoconfig it seems to freezes the app and not being able to start the surveying process as it works on Windows. Thanks for any advice!

The speech crash on connect gas been fixed

1 Like

Just installed (Jul. 1, 2021) MP on a new Samsung Tab A7. I’m using a USB connection to my Cube Orange. MP sees and connects to the Cube (9600 Baud – is that right?) and displays live data, but a window pops up saying “Waiting for ports” and never goes away. Unable to do anything, even though data continues to update. Is there a way to kill that pop-up or is some other fix needed?

SOLVED: Instead of using Auto to connect, I go into the menu and pick ‘CubeOrange’. This also keeps the baud rate at 111100

Thanks Michael_Oborne.