Mission Planner Android

have you connected via bluetooth before to this device?
at the moment i leave all pairing to the user. Mission planner will display BT_* for the devices in the existing paired list
also double check you have the beta version 38199

i also ship Mission Planner with arm/arm64/x86/x64 normally.

i think this was a bug, fixed in the next release.

accidently disabled voice while i was looking to get ios working

Yes , I connect my smartphone to the HC05 since long with QGroundControl ,
On my notebook MissionPlanner 1.374 works well with BT and for this reason I wanted
this tool on my smartphone as well.
Maybe there is an issue with Google, I jumped on your link for the MissionPlanner testing from two day ago and Google told me that this app was already installed. So I deinstalled my older one first and loaded this “Test version” But on boot the app is still at 1.0.0 Build 1.0.0.0 and no BT.
For the app it shows 37608, that is what I got.

Hi i am darshit123.Does mission planner for android is ready to use?I installed it before but was not able to connect my apm 2.8 with it.Thank you.

Darshit123

yeah, need the newer version that has BT support. it should be out very soon to everyone

1 Like

At third try I could force Google to update the version to 38199. Found my BT device and set the speed to 57600, but no connection. I must check the error messages, I had no wifi internet connection to send these at this time
QGC connected just after this for a test.

EDIT: 
IT WORKS !!! Thanks.

1 Like

APM 2.8 is too old and no longer supported

1 Like

so that means that it now cant not connect with mission planner of android?

I am using APM 2.8 and Mission Planner for Android is connecting OK

1 Like

ok i will try agian becuase i think it was old verision of mission planner of android when i tried.Thank you

I have something for you , is this a bug ???

yes, i knew about this. normally hard to do though.

any soon for a new version with voice enabled back? i was not able to use the Beta for testing. Thanks

1 Like

Are you referring to window resize?
Click on top-left red corner, select Flight Data then do the same and select WinForms. The window should resize to normal. At least this is what I am doing on my android

1 Like

Hmm i dont know , you can see in this video what problem in my app ? (And sorry for background voice)

And also I can’t upload latest fw on any pixhawk or mini pix

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Check your baud rate, I had the same issue before. It should be 57600 instead of 115200.
After selecting the good baud rate connection was OK on my android

1 Like

firmware upload is possible, but because android always prompts when the bootloader is active you can miss the upload opportunity. i would try again, and when android prompts about letting mission planner use the usb device, allow it quickly

1 Like

Can’t remember if i already asked it, does joystick work on android?

1 Like

So it means I can’t fw upload with android on any pixhawk ?

And talk about speedybee app and new betafligt app it’s do really quick and safe :white_flag:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like