Mavlink data to text or CSV file

How can I get mavlink data from radio to text or csv file in real time.

Can i run a script ,for mavlink data from radio telemetry to text or csv.?

Just download Qgroundcontrol, it has a built in widget for the CSV log.
If you need to run also Mission planner or whatever, just download also MAVProxy and duplicate the MAVLink signal from the COM port.
Best regards

Hiii
I generated the .tlog file from the mission planner and I need to decode the data inside this .tlog file by writing the python script. How to write the python script.

Refer to the pymavlink module - GitHub - ArduPilot/pymavlink: python MAVLink interface and utilities

I wanted to know actually what is the difference between binary and telemetry files that are generated in mission planner?

There is no difference, the tlog.txt file is just the binary file converted to text format.

then In Mission Planner, Why 2 types of files are generated. One is .bin file (generated in Data Flash Logs tab)and .tlog file(generated in Telemetry Logs tab)

Dataflash.bin log files are not real-time over the air telemetry logs.

Tlog and tlog.txt files are real-time over the air telemetry log files. One is in binary form, the other in human readable text form.

But in .bin file, format is different when compared to the .tlog file format. When i opened .bin file in notepad, it is showing something FMT messages like that. What does this FMT messages mean?
And in .tlog file, format is in ASCII encoding right?

The dataflash .bin log files are different from the blog files . I already told you so before:

1 and 2 ARE different. And serve different purposes.

Bothe 1 and 2 have binary and human readable text forms.

I guess .bin is confusing you and you call it binary. The rest of the users call it dataflash.bin log files and that is the correct name

I need clarification on one more thing

I need to modify the GPS data inside .tlog file using a Python code and I need to replay this modified .tlog file in Mission Planner. Modified GPS data is visible when .tlog file data is printed in hexadecimal format but this modified GPS data is not visible when “Graph Log” is clicked in Mission Planner and also when this .tlog file is converted into csv file.

Please anyone reply for this

And also i wanted to know that whether SysID and NetID both are same?

No, sysid and NetID are different. And serve different purposes

What is the main difference between them?

Sysid is the id of the flight controller.

NetID is the id of the network.

You can have multiple sysID running on the same NetID. The GCS with still be able to control all FCs individually.

And AFAIK normal common GCSs only can use a single link, meaning they can only connect to a single NetID.

How to retrieve the NetID of the transmitter HMTRP/RFD900 telemetry module that is connected to flight controller and also at the ground side by using a Python Script?

That is not possible AFAIK. But ask RFDesigns.

how to scan the transmitter telemetry module netid’s and if there is a match with the receiver telemetry module netid then i need to receive the mavlink data