Mauch 030 pl 2x200a power distribution

I am trying to find an manual for the MAUCH 030 PL 2X200A POWER DISTRIBUTION, but the website of Mauch is down. Can anyone please help me with this manual. @Christian_Mauch It is really urgent for us to solve the issue in time. Any help will be really highly appreciated.

Hi, in the attachment is a copy of the manual.
Sorry it is only a screen copy of the old web page and some pictures are missing.

A new version will be available within the next few days.

(Attachment PL 2x200A PDB.docx is missing)

1 Like

Hi @Christian_Mauch , Thank you so much for the reply. It seems, the attachment has not been uploaded. Can you check again. I could not find the attached file.

We are going to try the drone testing this weekend. So, i was worried about how to do it. Please consider our small request and please upload me the attached files again.

Hello,

I know it’s been a while, but any update on this. I’m looking for the Mauch manual as well and am unable to find it online. Is there a valid link to it? @Christian_Mauch

@slacker did you find it…I am sorry just saw it now

I’m still looking for it.

The Mauch website references a manual on their product page here:

But their link to the manual is dead.

What exactly are you looking please tell me, I can help you i think

In general I am looking for the user manual for this part - as I’m hoping it can explain a little bit more about how the voltage reporting works.

Specifically, I’m having an issue where this part is plugged into a cube and I want to monitor the battery voltage, but the battery voltage that is reported (that shows up in Mission Planner) always shows a constant 47.56V (using two 6s batteries in series).

I want to be able to see the actual battery voltage of the aircraft during flight. When I check the voltage with a cell checker before and after flight the actual voltage of the batteries is not 47.56V.

I have the a file there but i dont know if it is exactly what you need.

I think you need to follow how its done here:

https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-mauch-power-modules.html

I used this, I think what error you have is due to the fact that the values are not mentioned properly. Did you configure it correctly. Can you send me the video of the work here if you want to be private you can send me in message.

One more thing. That Mauch comes with the values for calibration you need to use that as it is. Also make sure there is no tension in the cables that was my problem too it was showing me error due to the tension in the cable

I’ll give those things a try and see if it fixes the problem :+1: - I had previously seen the referenced page, but I’ll double check the values when I get a chance just to be sure.

Once I’ve tried this I’ll let you know if I’m still stuck. Thanks!

In general (aside from my own problem), if you have the manual for this part it would be useful - not just for me, but for others looking for it in the future - if it was posted here.

Sure i can do that only with @Christian_Mauch permission, I hope @Christian_Mauch doesnt have any problem for me to post here, I can only post if he can confirm. But i have sent you in private message please have a look at it.

1 Like

How is it possible that I have purchased the 1 -Mauch 030 and 4 - Mauch 031 PDB’s and cannot seem to get anything that even remotely resembles documentation? Christian where is the documentation for your products, certainly not on your websites. Help us out here these are not cheap…