MATEKSYS H743SLIM RCIN Configuration

Hello, I’m trying to use a Spektrum SPM9747 reciever with a Mateksys H743 Slim V3 FC, but for some reason I cannot see joystick movement on mission planner. I am sure that the reciever is binded to the radio.I only need RC input. From the documentation of the H743 on the bottom of this page, it seems like I only need to set SERIAL7_protocol to “23” for RC only? @amilcarlucas I saw that you posted an extensive blog on using the Mateksys H743 Slim and after looking at your 05_remote_controller.param file, I saw that the only parameter applicable to my situation is SERIAL7_PROTOCOL as the other params like Alternative Hardware configuration were for getting telemetry along with RC.

I currently have the Spektrum reciever signal pin wired to the Rx6 pin, which is what the Mateksys documentation lays out. There is a 4th pin in the reciever, but upon research, that pin seems like a NC pin to differentiate different generations of products in the spectrum lineup.

Any guidance is appreciated.

When using SRXL2 you also want to read these two lines on the page you linked:

To allow CRSF and embedded telemetry available in Fport, CRSF, and SRXL2 receivers, the Rx6 pin can also be configured to be used as true UART RX pin for use with bi-directional systems by setting the BRD_ALT_CONFIG to “1” so it becomes the SERIAL7 port’s RX input pin.

SRXL2 requires a connection to Tx6 and automatically provides telemetry. Set SERIAL7_OPTIONS to “4”.

SERIALn_OPTIONS is also mentioned on the wiki page: Spektrum RC Systems