Matek H743 SLIM + FCHUB 12S: current sensor does not work

Hi all!
I have a problem with displaying voltage and current.
I use the settings offered by the manufacturer Matek and Ardupilot. But still, the main problem is that the current sensor outputs exactly 0. When selecting other BATT_CURR_PIN, a non-zero value is output, but it does not change with different loads.
I also have doubts about the true value of the voltage sensor. This burned my battery because I didn’t see a strong discharge during the flight.
I use Matek H743 SLIM together with Matek PDB FCHUB-12S.

изображение_2024-02-18_213827833

Take a look at the batt2 voltage and current pins on the methodic tuning Blog post.

1 Like

Configured according to ardupilot recommendations. This is what happened. As the gas increases, the current sensor value remains 1.7 A.
I installed the second battery and see that the voltage shows correctly. But I can’t figure out how to connect the current sensor.

Did you see the file I told you to? The file I told you is not the official documentation, is a special documentation that happens to match the Matek H743-SLIM.

1 Like

Everything turned out to be simple. I am assembling a copter for the first time and did not know that the current strength should be measured with the propellers installed. OMG!
The default settings work. The only difference here is BATT_VOLT_PIN = 8 (also specified in the FCHUB specification).
amilcarlucas, thanks for the tips, I saw your project, I’ll definitely study it.