Marco Robustini's Copter-3.5.2 testing video. As you can see Marco is using a DJI S900 hexacopter frame with a Cube (aka Pixhawk2.1)
flight controller with Dual GPSs
and landing gear
Copter-3.5.2 is on it's way out to the Mission Planner (and other GCSs) as I write this post. The list of changes is in the ReleaseNotes but in short, it's mostly minor changes on Copter-3.5.1:
- GPS glitch arming check and notification (flashing blue-yellow LED, message on HUD)
- Arming check for minimum voltage (see ARMING_VOLT_MIN parameter)
- Landing Gear startup behaviour now configurable (see LGR_STARTUP parameter)
- Solo LED fix when using "boat" mode
- Intel Aero RTF gets one more I2C bus
- Bug fixes:
- resolve barometer floating point exception when ground pressure set to be negative
- resolve freeze if SERVOx_FUNCTION is set above 80
As per usual, any issues should be reported in the ArduPilot Discuss Forums.
Thanks Marco and the other beta testers who put ardupilot through it's paces before each official release!