Looking for tuning suggestions for small plank (Nano Goblin), logs provided

Hey…I recently maidened my Nano Goblin and did an autotuning session. I think I need to adjust the autotune level and redo it though since the roll axis at least is capable of much higher roll rate than the current tune.

I’m looking for advice on what I should tweak to get the best performance from this plane.

Based on manual flight on 2s the actual roll rate is around 145 degrees/sec, while the actual pitch change rate is about 30 degrees/sec. (It’s a plank so it has a tendency to hyperstall if you get too aggressive with attempting to change the pitch.)

Based on the auto-trim result I need to mechanically align the elevons with the inboard wing and reset servo4_trim and servo6_trim back to 1500.

Some tuning changes I was considering based on the documentation. Should I adjust the AUTOTUNE_LEVEL and redo the autotune before modifying any of the settings? What’s my best way to avoid triggering hyperstall due to too much attempted pitch change while still keeping as much roll authority as possible?

NAVL1_PERIOD: drop to 15
AUTOTUNE_LEVEL: set to 8
PTCH_RATE_FF: set to 0.30
PTCH_RATE_I: set to 0.3
RLL_RATE_I: set to .14
RLL2SRV_RMAX: set to 140
PTCH2SRV_RMAX_DN: 30
PTCH2SRV_RMAX_UP: 30
ARSPD_FBW_MIN 11
LIM_ROLL_CD: 5500
WP_RADIUS: 60

Blackbox logs are available at Nano Goblin Blackbox Logs - Google Drive

There are two logs, one for 2s Li-Ion (the long-duration battery) and one for 3s LiPo (higher performance but shorter flight time). The 2s one has some autotune sessions. The 3s one has some FBWB sections.

Thanks to anyone with recommendations.