Longest Opticalflow range?

Hello, after a long search I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for, and maybe someone here could help.
I’m looking for an optical flow sensor with long-range capabilities.
At least 50m (100m optimal), the surface is mostly desert with many plants and changing grounds. I’ll connect a rangefinder with the matching range.

I need to because I’m using a drone in an area full of GPS jamming. the optical Flow is meant only to safely fly the drone and land it somewhere safe in the area. I take off the drone only when there’s GPS.

any other solutions will be welcomed :smiley:

I don’t think the optical flow sensor itself cares much about distance, it’s just looking at the overall image.

As long as you’ve got a separate rangefinder with suitable range I think it should just work.

Do you believe that the HereFlow / PX4Flow will do the work? I’m afraid that they won’t be able to recognize the ground and the different objects well enough at that height.

Thank you

PX4Flow has been demonstrated at 100m, providing you supply an rangefinder that can read this range.
There is a relation between lens - speed, distance and max speed estimate as showned in this table