Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

I bought the remote too, Is it possible to share the password of the Advanced menu ?
Thanks

I works now it was a battery problem i have bought this gimble can anyone help me out to connect it ? Please

http://www.olliw.eu/storm32bgc-wiki/Getting_Started

1 Like

As I think itā€™s not a public information from supplier, I sent PM.

Does anyone know the status of Skydroid T12ā€¦ I was using it fine till mid last year then suddenly the app crashes and no video feed comes through. Contacting the sales guy from thone.io (distributor) yielded no results (no response) . Has skydroid gone bankrupt ?

Please download the latest app version from the official website

They havenā€™t gone bankrupt. I got messaged today from Cao. But they have been pretty silent lately.

Hello Steve,
how do you bind more than one receiver at the same time?

Normally one has to push the button on the receiver until it is blinking. Then switch the transmitter on. The receiver will have a solid light then.

Do I have to push all the bind buttons at exactly the same time, then switching the transmitter on?

all at the same time.

Hi.
Do you have an english manual for the T16. That will help improve sales.
Thanks

Guys i recently use my skydroid t12 on my agri drone, installed ardupilot and everything is fine. My question is about i got dji a2 controller and i want to connect skydroid. Can i get any telemetry data ?

Thanks, regards.

Hello guys, Iā€™m FĆ”bio, from Brazil, any more Brazilian here ???

Wow ā€¦ 1953 messages to read ā€¦ it took time.

Well, Iā€™m working on a project, Iā€™m going to modify an FT Goblin to be a non-vectorized VTOL TAILSITTER, basically Iā€™m going to increase the elevons by doubling the width, double the Vertical Stabilizer so that it has a good balance on the ground, and put 2 engines, one in each wing. I may have to decrease the size of the nose a bit, Iā€™m still in doubt about it.
I intend to use the matek f765-wing controller with arduplane, a camera on the nose for navigation and fpv in order to see the horizon line, and another on the belly, next to the CG, this will be an action cam, probably a gitup2 90 Ā° FOV, for photogrammetry, mapping, etc. n the future I think about migrating to a mapir.
70% of the use will be for autonomous flight, with the Mission Planner.
Good for that, I was researching a radio system all in one, I got to read a lot about OpenHD, but definitely the programming will be very laborious and I think it will be very heavy.
I would like your opinion on the design and use of Skydroid T10, so I read that I believe this is the best all-in-one transmission system for my project.

Grateful.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, after reading most of the post in this forum, I figured this would be the best place to ask this. I have purchased the skydroid T10 a couple weeks ago and I am having trouble connecting the Sbus out port on the receiver to my flight controller (Matek f765). The flight controller works great with any other receiver but this one. Also the Skydroid T10 receiver works by itself as well. I have connected servos and a esc to it and it worked without a problem. But when I try to connected it to the flight controller, I can not see any data in mission planner. Does anyone know how to fix this???

The T10 is a great radio on paper, but at the moment I can not get it to work with the Matek F765 flight controller. And have found no solutions atm. So if you get it, just be aware of that.

I ran into a similar problem some time ago and had to use an inverted sbus. I happen to have an inverter kicking around and that solved it.
I canā€™t say this is the same issue. Just grasping at straws.

This can be a problem, can the skydroid people speak up?

Well I have fixed the SBus connection some how without using an inverter. But now I can not connect to the skytower app, qground controll, or mission planner. I can still get video feed from the FPVuav app, but other than that I can not connect it to anything else. Any help???

Itā€™s been a while since I used my skydroid.
But I had to remove the connection in QGC and re do it.

has anyone been able to use the skydroid without putting it in flight mode. Iā€™m using a custom app that need Bluetooth and sometimes wifi while having the fpv screen in the background.

So far everyone seems to be content with the app being usable in flight mode. Iā€™ve tried contacting skydroid directly and no response from them

Esa

@meat030, What Skydroid are referring to? I have been using Skydroid M12L without problemā€¦ However just recently I have problem with the Device Assistant apps. for Android.
It always crash when try to connect to my drone. Last time it crashed if and only if I turn on wifi (of my cell phone), and it worked well when I turn off wifiā€¦ But Now it crash when I try to connect to the M12L, even though wifi is offā€¦ I have tried to update the apps, but still does not workā€¦

Hi @rickyg32 , are you aware of this problem? Any idea how to resolve this Device Assistant apps. problem??
Regards