Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Martin, no problem at all. Yes I am back from the hospital and ok. For our test, I believe you would need simply to disconnect everything from the cube and only connect you skydroid rx to telem1 port. than we would use usb to the pc for MP and ofcourse the skydroid radio.
Any way, let’s try to e-meet tomorrow.
Best,
Gal

great that you are at home what time suits you tomorrow

which country you in Gal

1 Like

I’m from Israel, and you?

1 Like

im from Scotland so only couple hrs time difference

great, here its close to midnight an i fight with my ftdi cable… not wanting to program my Arduino pro mini

Hello everyone, I am an enthusiastic hobbyist in the construction and testing of drones and associated technologies.
This brand of controllers caught my attention and I already have a T12 and 2 receivers, binding at the same time.

there is no other spring for vertical movement. the problem is the protective rubber. it must be removed to operate as we usually do with a traditional control.

@ caoxueyu is the AV conversion board out.
how can i compare hearlink with H16 pro?

Martin, I got a new CubeOrange today and I just tested it with the T12, at least the radio calibration is working. Can you let me know how to get to the issue you were facing?
Gal

The AV conversion board is available and works well. I have a couple of them on various drones now.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000438361518.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.4e073492AGoBQu&algo_pvid=5240f935-42ed-40a8-8409-da93df190ba0&algo_expid=5240f935-42ed-40a8-8409-da93df190ba0-16&btsid=0ab6fab215900153661297104e0221&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

1 Like

Hello Papo, yes we use removed in traditional mode.

What’s the name of that frame and who sells it?

http://www.rctimer.com/?product-1103.html

However I also purchased the Q850 upgrade kit and later on also another upgrade kit which changed the height of the fuselage to 40mm

I notice someone else put sundry items on your UAV Support Table - how inconsiderate!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Shawn, sorry but I didn’t understand the comments?
Sundry items?

1 Like

Just joking - someone put candles and things on your UAV table. You do leave that UAV there full time right?? :slight_smile:
At our house people keep trying to set up plates and utensils and eat from the drone workbench - and the BBQ tools keep getting put on the outdoor soldering station. (in poor weather it’s sometimes not good to work out in the shed where we really do have the workbenches and space)
Luckily no one’s trying to sleep on the spare bed

I apologize for any DJI’s pictured, the good thing is they are actually broken and we’re repairing them.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you killed me, the quad is so big so it was a good place for the images… the :candle: are due after crashes :wink:
P.S. in an afterthought this table can be a great workbench but it would also lead to a divorce…

1 Like

I got divorced after this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So I got some response back then radio Silence again. I know the issue is that the folks I talk to are not in a support role. But despite my attempts to raise the concern. I get no where.
I will keep trying.

2 Likes