Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

You are right @rickyg32, I just looked it up too. The issue that now @MartyMcFly mentioned sounds like pwm settings?

1 Like

I think it would be great if the two of you could work through this issue. It would be great for the community to learn from it. The product is a good one. Support is the issue right now…not that this is a small thing…But if we can help each other out …we should try.

3 Likes

Hi Gal,that is a great idea,will need to dig stuff out and connect skydroid to the orange cube probably be tomorrow before I can change stuff over as need to take my RFD stuff off

Well, no rush I am at the hospital since yesterday and they plan to release me tomorrow…
Just got some bad news from the doctors today and I really need something to do :wink:
So, tomorrow around this time can be great if you can make it, and if not, take your time.
We can also talk on Zoom

1 Like

Im sorry to hear about your bad news take care and look after your self,will contact you around this time tomorrow

1 Like

@MartyMcFly @rickyg32 @gnitzan thanks for your insight.

Well if they dont provide support its a no go for me doesnt matter if it can transmit video from moon :slight_smile:

@gnitzan I hope everything is alright with you.

2 Likes

@UAVSkies
I can completely understand. In the mean time I have left a message with Skydroid to let them know people are unhappy with their support…or lack there of. That its being shelved in some cases.
Will see if that stirs a response.

2 Likes

Thanks. I judge a company by their post sale support. No matter how much I hate paying for Apple, but support is out of this world :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree after sales service is so important,like Ricky ive tried emailing and wechat as I was asked to do just no response,they were so good this time last year,ive now got an RFD set up works ace and support is good.it hurts me that they have abandoned us

3 Likes

Typical of overseas companies. I bought 5 drone lost trackers and 2 LTE video solutions from two companies in Russia. Pretty much 2000 dollars in toilet bowl :rage:

They are now chewing toys for my parrots lol

2 Likes

We all should put a video together crashing all bad electronics with hammers :slight_smile: haha

2 Likes

I am chatting with Skydroid right now. Letting them know of the communities concerns.

Please spank them really hard…They just lost two customers me and my buddy and then rest of you…

@rickyg32 @MartyMcFly Hopefully no one will flag me for this…

A man winds up in the ER in very bad shape from the Corona Virus. The ER staff immediately places an oxygen mask on the poor man, along with countless other monitoring devices to numerous to mention.

Finally, after an hour, the patient asks a very young nurse through the mask and everything else, “Are my tes^^^^^les Black?” The poor nurse responds “What?”. So, the patient struggling through the O2 mask again asks, “Are my Tes^^^^^Les black?” The nurse looks at the poor guy, lifts up the patients gown, checks all sides of the mans manhood out, and puts the gown back. She responds “Sir, all is OK”

The poor patient takes off the O2 mask, tells the nurse "That was really nice of you, but my question was Are my Test Results Back?

2 Likes

hahahahah nice one I need to pass that one on.

2 Likes

What was the answer from “Skydroid”,Ricky,obviously not positive or you would have replied here

hi everyone,

I allow myself to continue on your opinions by giving mine. For my part, I use Skydroid products a lot and I am totally happy with them. No communication problem knowing that I do not use a ready-made controller (Ardupilot …) but directly by managing the serial link.
I still have some problems with the camera communication knowing that I am now trying to read the Skydroid camera serial link without going through the receiver.
I did not need technical support too much and fortunately because indeed, they are not very useful.

Regards,

3 Likes

Thanks for your input. No support is a major turn off for me.

Hi @MartyMcFly, are you available?

Hi Gal hope you are feeing better and got home from hospital,ive not been able to do any thing with the T12 today was sorting out my e mail will deff do tomorrow as only got thingson between 11 an2 so can unplug every thing and connect sykdroid to orange cube

1 Like