Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

looking good the VTOL

1 Like

Very nice.
Love to see it fly

2 Likes

A couple of minor thing’s 1st the camera is marked wrong you need the wires at the bottom,and can you change the collor of the lights on the T12 please Cao,it is very difficult to see them in sunlight but really finding how great this is,recommend it 100%

So you mean Marty that for the camera to be positioned upright the plug must be at the bottom.

1 Like

These lights are designed for spraying UAVs at night. You shouldn’t choose the version with lights.

Hi Ricky,yes the plug should be at the bottom,but I have found a feature now that you can flip the picture

Marty…the lights that your referring to that are not bright enough in the day. I assume you mean on the controller as I don’t think you got the camera with the spot lights mounted on it.
@SKYDROID

How did you flip the image Marty.

According to the suggestion, the water-proof switch was replaced . It’s more suitable for outdoor use. It’s obvious that durability is more important than feel. Thank you for your advice

1 Like

They looks nice and dust proof too :slight_smile:

Hi. I wanted to try the M12L. Do I need an Android phone/tablet to run the M12L or is ipad/iphone also suitable. How to configure M12L without Android equipment.
Thanks for a reply

Harald

Hey Harald.
Yes the apps are all android based. Once configured other Mavlink supported apps on windows or apple work for some or all the functions. But Android is needed for the config app to work.

Thanks ricky vor the info

Glad to help Harald.
Please feel free to reach out to the community anytime. It’s a good group.
Also @MartyMcFly had a unit for sale…not sure if it’s sold yet.

Anyone can tell me weigth T12 receiver without case? thanks

Sorry for delay Ricky,you go into the setting of the FUAC and change it there

I tried to make a video, including software and hardware introduction, SKD and so on, hoping to help some people use and develop.
3 Likes

Thank you Cao,also thanks for the Tower upgrade,briliant video cant wait for your next developement

Nice Cao: how it weight receiver without case? looks nice for low weight long range quad proyect.

1 Like

Hi @SKYDROID Cao,

Thanks for your very helpfull video with a lot of information.
I have 2 questions :

• Do you have a release date for the AV conversion board ? The input connector will be s-video ?
  • Is it possible to connect a another serial camera on the T12 receiver ? For example a raspberry pi camera ? Or directly a raspberry pi through the serial port ?

Thanks for all,

1 Like