Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Hi Cao,have 2 questions will the camera gimbal be A small sized one and also could it be possible to turn the video on and off with A switch on the T12 thank you

about 20-30g you want to Use air transportļ¼Ÿ

1 Like

1ļ¼Œabout 1 month
2ļ¼Œok ļ¼Œ make sure: h.264 , 2M baud rateļ¼Œ video bit stream ā‰¤ 0.6Mbpms

1 Like

yes,very small , but without LEDs
the camera with LEDs is for Sandblasting drone . itā€™s too big for small and high flying drone

1 Like

Hi @SKYDROID Cao,

Do you have a waterproof version of the camera ?

Thanks for all,

1 Like

It hasnā€™t been launched yet.

1 Like

Hi @SKYDROID Cao,

Ok, too bad for the waterproof camera but we will wait :slight_smile:

Do you try to send h264 video with Gstreamer with raspberry ?

1 Like

@silvain have you considered using Silicone Conformal coating to water proof the camera. I have used it a number of times on Cameras, ESC and other devices. Of course you have to avoid the camera sensor and connectors. But the main PCB can be protected from water this way. I have even done Flight controllers. Avoiding the barometer.

Just a thought.

1 Like

No, for mapping, no so long range as yours, is more than enough the range but give safe control, I love to have always rc control to fly safe. the T12 looks nice to save weight equipment, building time consumption and preflight time preparation.

1 Like

Just to let every one no the T12 receiver and serial camera are up on AliAlihttps://skydroid.aliexpress.com/store/4474008 Express

2 Likes

Gstreamer with raspberry can be supported theoretically ļ¼Œmake sure: h.264 , 2M baud rate portļ¼Œ video bit stream ā‰¤ 0.6Mbpms

1 Like

help people to read and develope T12

1 Like
2 Likes

brilliant ive got a great system

Wow, great system! What flight controller was used in aircraft /drone ? Live video quality is really good and no jello at all.

1 Like

Im using the Pixhawk 2.1 cube but it is designed around any f/c that runs ardupilot it is a very good system

Okey. Iā€™m still using M12L system and it works like a charm. Iā€™m looking alternative FC for drone used with M12L. Pixhawk 4 (FMUv5) gets weird problems with almost all RX & TX with using arducopter. and it is not fault of RX or TX, Only with px4 Pixhawk 4 is usable, but px4 itself is really limited :frowning: maby I should try cube also.

Yea the cube is very good and they now have a mini carrier board https://www.3dxr.co.uk/product/mini-carrier-board/ hope this helps

Im using a pixracer and a X2.1 and try a Pixhawk too with M12 L and any problem.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I try to get the RSSI of the remote but the mavlink message is never send by the remote.
Do you know if the drone or the Ground station have to send something to enable it ?

Thanks

Silvain

1 Like