Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Did you see a wifi…I didn’t.

1 Like

ROTG01 and ROTG02 belong to our team’s design in 2016 and 2017.

1 Like

Wifi works in 2.4G frequency band and interferes with telemetry. In addition, your mobile phone or tablet will not be able to connect to the Internet and load Google Maps.

2 Likes

If you use qgc, but QGC can’t load UVC video, you can use this app – skydroid FPV

This app can be suspended above any app, and supports vr, DVR and other functions. You can try it.

http://app.mi.com/details?id=com.shenyaocn.android.fuav

4 Likes

1 2 4 3 5 6 7

4 Likes

With skydroid tower video works nice, Im only miss there are newer modes like vtol ones, If anyone know how to add them is a goal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ricky: can you add stick instrucctions to manual?

1 Like

What instructions. Do you mean the stick instructions posted by Cao.

1 Like

I have to check if We dont have a video?

This is all I have

1 Like

Ahh, yes that I remember but nothing about tought sticks, that I suggest to add in manual. Now work nice mine anxious to fly but its raining :frowning:

1 Like

Hello! GregCovey. I have also tested a lot M12L with Tarot XS690. It works like a charm, unfortunately here is cold period -13°F so better to keep aircrafts down… Hello also everybody else :smiley:

2 Likes

Just define rssi_ana_pin as 103 and reverse rssi_pin_high and low values via MissionPlanner. RSSI should work fine with Tower after that. I had same problem but that helped :smiley: Of course you gotta have pixhawk

3 Likes

I have added this to the Manul.

@cala2 will add the stick information this weekend when I have a bit more time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xmhwrwmji8628re/SkyDroid%20M12L%20Community%20Manual.docx?dl=0

3 Likes

great and hello Rick! that manual start to be excellent source for knowledge.

1 Like

Hey Tom.
sounds like you have the cold like us. Yes the manual is coming along. I will add the information Cao provided this weekend and if anyone has anything else let me know.

cheers

Don’t forget this September we are coming your way. lol

1 Like

I don’t have a skydroid m12, but I do have a ROTG01, and the linked app works great with it. Since it’s full screen and without ads, it’s much better than the alternatives in the play store

3 Likes

A very big thank you to Ricky,he printed 2 no holders for the Rot02 and sent them to me and they are 1st class,im very posh now

1 Like

Based on Cao’s post, the Eachine ROTG02 and Skydroid UVC Dual Antenna Control Receiver are similar or even exact products. The ROTG02 lists a working current of 300mA at 5V.

A simple calculation, Capacity = xT, shows us that 0.3amps x 4hours = 1.2AH of battery capacity either from the tablet or from the M12L…which each have about 5AH capacity batteries. This is likely a doable scenario since I rarely fly longer than that at any field. You can also recharge the M12 or your tablet between flights (if needed) using any of the numerous portable usb chargers on the market.

2 Likes

Has it arrived already…I suspect not… lol
Anyway…if anyone needs one I posted it on thingiverse

3 Likes