Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Ships with non-self center, but can be easily added.

1 Like

If you get one that isn’t modded , the fix is pretty easy to do

I was one of the first to get one of these and at the time they didn’t self center. I let Cao know that it would be desirable to have the mod and he has shipped them modded ever since.
1 Like

Cao travels a lot and so you may find he is slow at times to respond. But he always does.
Is there anything the community can do to help
There is also a facebook page and Cao is an active participant.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/492197374519805/?ref=bookmarks

1 Like

In the website, there’s a video that shows the types (modes) available. You have to specify which one you want.

Good luck.

1 Like

Just remember they call it the Hand.

1 Like

Why is Skydroid disappearing on AliExpress?

1 Like

interesting. Will see if I can find out.

I have a message into them to find out. I know they where going to update the entries because the translations had issues, also I got the feeling there may have been some new stuff coming. But not sure. Will see what he has to say.

1 Like

Ricky,

Ok, thank you!

Cheers!

1 Like

Ye He a happy old Marty my M12 is here now to figure it out

2 Likes

Is there now: https://m.es.aliexpress.com/item/32920310221.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32920310221&productSubject=Skydroid-M12L-30-60km-Remote-Control-Wireless-Data-Link-Digital-Video-Downlink-for-UAV-Plane-Robot

1 Like

Greg can you see now ?

If you search for “Skydroid” on Aliexpress, it comes up blank but it used to show 5 or 6 of their products. If I use an old link to the Skydroid M12L then the product page shows up but it says,

Sorry, this item is no longer available!

2 Likes

all we can do is wait to hear from Cao…he is usually pretty good at getting back to me. I had indicated to him that there was a number of issues with the descriptions…bad translations and gave him the corrections…perhaps thats what he is doing.

1 Like

Im going to try to buy 3 rx at night and see what happens. Pay pal isn’t an option anywere no?

1 Like

You recive it Marty? :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes Cala its here,im happy,you can use pay pal with ali express

1 Like

We want to see photossss :smile:

1 Like

Will try and upload photos tomorrow i like it

1 Like

Were are you going to installed?

1 Like

Rx no aviableee :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face: I sleep to buy.

1 Like