Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Strange everything is back now.

https://www.aliexpress.com/af/skydroid.html?SearchText=skydroid&d=y&initiative_id=SB_20190109174118&origin=n&catId=0&isViewCP=y&jump=afs

Ordered another receiver

2 Likes

COOLLLL!!! Tomorrow I order mine thanks Ricky, perhaps only a tecnical page thing. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ya perhaps just a bug a boo

1 Like

Hi every one is it ok to update using the app,secondly I can get the app to connect with the radio but not the skydroid tower and to Cala not sure what to put it on thinking my long range 7 inch cruiser as it flies 18/20 minutes but need to do A rebuild to fit the receiver in many thank’s to every one

1 Like

You paired the bluethoot?

1 Like

yea its paired and will connect with the app for doing settings wont connect with the skydeoid tower

I have not yet connected receiver to Pixhawk but have receiver powered and binded

Receiver must be connected to the Pixhawk. It needs the telemetry data.

1 Like

o/k have s bus connected will go and make a cable up to fit the 2.1 and thank you and Cala

1 Like

Hello gentlemen of the long distance my skydroidie all workie now mea very very happy bunny got to get it installed in frame now what are the 3 default configs please,really looking forward to this,thank’s to every one for there help and keeping this a happy and friendly forum

1 Like

What do you mean @MartyMcFly about the 3 default configs.

also very pleased to hear your up and running.

1 Like

If you go into the app Ricky then open Adjust Paramaters on the top right hand side there is a setting default Config and when selected there is 3 settings in chinese

I think your referring to this.
This is the drop down to select the defaults.

This is the Chinese you referenced.

Honestly I have no idea what they are. What I did was loaded the first one. Then I modded the settings to meet my needs. Then I saved it as a model with a name of my choice.
I believe the Chinese defaults are just 3 different built in models to start from.

1 Like

Yea ive done a basic set up thought one of those would bs quad one plane and wing but have no idea and im happy with the way it is so easy to set up

1 Like

good stuff. I let Cao know the chinese needs to be translated as we don’t know what it’s saying.

2 Likes

Thank you your a star and gentleman

1 Like

I choose one of them an change min max to 1000 2000 Im using there with my quad, many flights now and 0 issues yet :). One day I forgot to position the antennas that tablet covers my visual, I fly inside the truck las it and signal was strong too, not so far that day but impressive, Love this system. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you go Cala https://www.flickr.com/photos/153418808@N03/32816193588/in/dateposted-public/ need to work out what im going to fly with it lol

2 Likes

And the Skydroid family grows a bit more.

2 Likes

FYI guys it looks like there is an updated version of the Equipment Assistant Tool
http://app.mi.com/details?id=com.shenyaocn.android.m11updater

1 Like