I was running ArduCopter v3.7.0-dev until now for the FrSky Telemetry hack but just recently noticed that it’s not a very safe firmware to run. I then flashed ArduCopter v3.6.9-stable. The copter flies fine but there’s no way to get a working log.
- Error when trying to review log: “Log Browse will not function correctly without FMT messages in your log. These appear to be missing from your log.”
- Sometimes when downloading the logs it marks them as 0KB empty, but when reading the logs directly from SD card they are 1-8MB.
- Sometimes when connecting via Mission Planner / USB it gets stuck reading params like STAT_RUNTIME, when hitting ‘cancel’ it still connects to drone.
- Formatted current SD card on FAT32, deleted all contents, started fresh
- Switched to a new FAT32 formatted SD card
- Tested logging while disarmed - this works fine
- Tested logging while quick hover test: Log review error -> “Log browse will not func…”
- Tested changing log_bitmask parm from 173821 to 830(default).
- Tested another standalone Pixhawk, logging on ‘disarmed’ and it logged well.
- Tested resetting params to default, loaded old params in and made sure they were all good.
- Tested with Log_Reply = 0 (originally 1)
- Tested with Log_File_bufsize = 8 (originally 40)
Problem still persists, all of my logs in flight are corrupted. It doesn’t matter which SD card I use and none are clones. What could it be? Thanks!