Large drone crashed

hi im very new to this i need help with drone logs assessment because my drone was crashed by a store repairer it has to be private and confidential can some one help with this

Hey,

You can share a link to the .BIN file and .tlog files here and people are always willing to help others out!

If you need something to be done confidentially then it is best to DM (direct message) people, and they can help you 1-on-1 that way.

Or anonymize the log file with Mission Planner and then post a link to it.

thank you for your positive info it do have to be confidentially as I’m going to court on the 4/7/23 and I’m no sure if the person the operated it is on this server to view

frame size tarot 960 quad, motors kde direct 6213xf 185kv, esc kde uas75HVC 75a+HV, kde ubec 22,
carrier board pixhawk cube black with gps hear now, battery 6s 8000mah 25c vant battery

thank you for your positive info it does have to be confidentially as I’m going to court on the 4/7/23 and I’m no sure if the person that operated it is on this server to view how do i send a link of a file
frame size tarot 960 quad, motors kde direct 6213xf 185kv, esc kde uas75HVC 75a+HV, kde ubec 22,
carrier board pixhawk cube black with gps hear now, battery 6s 8000mah 25c vant battery

just to let you know that i live in south Australia

You need to identify one (1) log where the crash happened. No one is going to search thru 13 logs looking for it. Well, someone might…

hi dave if i was present on the day of the operation of my drone i definitely could tell you which log it was. this is why i asked for help.

Hey! I’m right here you know, I can see what you type :laughing:
Actually I havent looked through all the logs, I’ve looked at a couple and made some notes.

2 Likes

:grinning: I thought it was a bit presumptuous for me to categorically say no one would look thru 13 logs so I added the qualifier!

I would have said the same too, I usually only look through the latest or most likely log.