Jumper Xiake 800 SBUS Receiver

Good day,
I am currently trying to get the XIAKE-800 to work with my HOTT GR-12 receiver via SBUS because I don’t have an ELRS system.
This also works well. All movements and switches are recognized correctly in the RC Controller Eingangangs Check in the Missionplaner. Now the problems start: Throttle is issued incorrectly at the output and makes the depth rudder go down very slowly (slow motion). Also, the motors are not controlled, probably because throttle is coming out wrong. I have tried this in different flight modes, including manual. The ESC check doesn’t work either. Flight controllers and Ardupilot are completely new territory for me. Probably some parameters need to be adjusted for my receiver? Does anyone have an idea?

You might want to post here:

Good luck.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with Graupner but is there some mixing enabled? I ask because I see a Mixer screen in the manual. Also, Ardupilot expects AETR channel order by default.

Thanks for the tip,
yes, I have set up a mixer on channel 5 for the flight modes. Have set FLTMODE_CH from 8 to 5 because I have the switch on channel 5.
Have now deleted the mixer and tried again. Unfortunately without success. The input signals seem to be OK. Except for throttle everything works. The engines also run when tested with Missionplaner. Meanwhile I think it is not the receiver but the flight controller.

Good idea. Will reconsider the problem and describe it again.

By the original Jumper T-Pro se what i got with my Xiake 800 is in mixes: chanel 6: RTH (push switch) Chanel 7: armed and disarm (2channel switch) and channel 8: Flightmodes (3channel switch) Chanel 5 is not used. And you must also have in chanel 6 that the arrow must up not down. See also this video: Jumper Xiake800 Cheap VTOL: Flight footage and setup tips! - YouTube

1 Like

Thank you for the answer. Now I also realize why I did not get it sharp. On my receiver, channel 6 is preset for SBUS. 1 to 4 are used for the control sticks. That’s why I put a 3 position switch on channel 5. I could expand this channel to 5 positions via a mixer. I will try this out.

Thanks again for the information. Got the switch set to CH6 and arming and disarming it via throttle and rudder. First test flight (hovering in the garden) was successful. But was also due to the fact that I had the ECO 8 helicopter without gyro before 1995 and have not yet completely forgotten the hover flight …

Yes to steer with the Xiake 800 in Q-stabelize mode is a little bit difficult and espacially when is windy. By my one time from Q-stabelize switch to FBWA my plane crash very hard and had much damage on fuselage (also to much wind) I had to buy then a new fuselage, and build the plane

1 Like