Jetpack and APSync compatibility

Hi, I’m trying to install APSync on the TX1, I’ve followed the instructions on the wiki and after a succesfull JetPack flashing on the TX1 I’m not able to install APSync. After flashing APSync image, the TX1 won’t boot anymore. After checking if I did all steps correctly I found that I’ve installed Jetpack 3.1 instead of Jetpack 3.0 as said in the wiki. Isn’t APSync compatible with Jetpack 3.1? Could that be the problem? Any help or comments will be appreciated.

Finally, I installed all again using version 3.0 of Jetpack and now it works fine. However, it would be nice to know if the incompatibility with Jetpack 3.1 (assuming that was the problem) is something expected or not, just for the sake of curiosity ;).

I have been using apsync on tx1 since the first release and it has been getting gradually more stable and easier to configure. There are quirks with JetPack and Linux that have to be followed religiously. In the current image you do have to follow versions as outlined in the wiki, Install JetPack 3.1 on an Ubuntu 16.04 host and during the install process select JetPack 3.0 from the 3.1 install menu. A rather long answer for your question but yes, it would be expected not to work with JetPack 3.1😎. Cheers, RB

Hi, I’m trying to install APSync on the TX1, I’ve followed the instructions
on the wiki and after a succesfull JetPack flashing on the TX1 I’m not able
to install APSync. After flashing APSync image, the TX1 won’t boot anymore.
After checking if I did all steps correctly I found that I’ve installed
Jetpack 3.1 instead of Jetpack 3.0 as said in the wiki. Isn’t APSync
compatible with Jetpack 3.1? Could that be the problem? Any help or
comments will be appreciated.

The Wiki should specify 3.0

Next version will be based on 3.1

Thanks for your answers. I’m just starting with apsync and i’m glad to know it is improving, i’ll be looking forward for next version.