Integration of Pixhawk Ardurover and Marvelmind indoor GPS

Hi, I purchased Marvelmind Indoor Navigation starter kit two months ago. I am planning to integrate it onto the Ardurover, using missionPlanner as my ground station control. I have followed the instructions given on:

https://www.robotshop.com/media/files/pdf2/pixhawk_marvelmind_integration_manual.pdf ,

However, it still does not work. Is it ok if I send you my param file, and you guys have a look at it?

I think that @amilcarlucas is the expert in this area and so hopefully he can provide some advice.

I would hope that the Rover wiki would be the definitive setup guide. If it’s not I would expect that we can improve it. I can update the wiki (as can anybody else actually) but I don’t have a marvel mind so I can’t provide the content.

yes, the idea is that people should use our wiki instead of the Marvelmind one.

@amilcarlucas Hi, i am still having problems with the integration, can you give me some advice? I already made the changes in the wiki. The interface ( Dashboard) of the mobile beacon is set as marvelmind. However, my pixHwak LED still displays blue. It has never displayed green indoors despite makign all the changes. Would appreciate if you could provide some help. Thanks in advance

@amilcarlucas Hi, i am also facing the same issue here. After connecting the beacons with the modem, there is no GPS lock, hence the Pixhawk LED colour is not solid green. May i have some advice as to how to solve this issue. Thank you.

We need to do some tests on our side, but it will unfortunately only happen at the end of January… sorry.

Hi @amilcarlucas,

We are about to use mavelmind for indoor navigation using a python script.

Below are some of the questions we have:

• If we follow Ardupilot wiki, will it work with new Ardupilot version
  • is Arduipilot wiki up to date?
  • is accurate enough for indoor or should we use real-sense 265 for indoor?

I am sorry, but we (IAV GmbH, the company I work to) abandoned Marvelmind device driver development.
We had mixed results with the hardware and decided to move to other technologies.
The wiki is up-to date, and there is a new marvelmind FW, so you might get it to work. But I am sorry, I can not help you out.

1 Like

Hi Nilantha,

If it is relevant for you now, please send mу directly all your questions and I will answer you as fast as I can.

Sergey_Marvelmind
sergey@marvelmind.com