Instability After Repairs

It looks quite OK for pitch and roll, could be a fraction better but as I said, many people would accept much worse. I dont see anything that needs to change.
Yaw is the problem child, and all it’s activity could be what is making pitch and roll a little less than ideal. The parameters dont look too far wrong, maybe just a yaw autotune would sort it out. The compass readings are a bit noisy, and I wasnt able to run that log through MagFit for some reason.
Maybe @dkemxr can try magfit for us and then you can see what different that makes to yaw.

I’ll try to get a better flight for the magfit run. That flight was super short and I didn’t make many turns at all. It has been flying really well though, and I’ve caught myself not worrying about it which makes it a lot more fun.

I was excited about trying the new propellers though. While they are 1045’s, they look bigger and are way, way different than the stock T-Motor props i was running. I guess if nothing else, unless I’m misinterpreting things, that lower mot_thst_hover value indicates thrust to weight went in a good direction with them.

One big change I made was I designed and printed a canopy for it. It really dresses it up - and costs a whopping 68 grams (I haven’t actually weighed it by itself, just going by the slicer output). This last flight actually had it installed. I like the idea of having at least a small amount of protection from the elements.

I’ve had good experiences with the Master Airscrew props

Correct!