Initial arduplane setup

I have the Speedybee f405 wing FC with FRsky sbus receiver (R9SX which is 900mhz) . In the Rx calibration the channels do not change in line with sticks but the servos for aileron and elevator do. So I tried changing serial port 2 (which is for sbus) to invert Rx and invert tx. Now the channel graphics change with sticks but the servos don’t move. The FC uses TX2 for telemetry and I’d like to utilize that by connecting to sport on my Rx but it doesn’t work whether I have serial 2 set to invert tx or not. Any advice please as this initial setup is baffling. The odd display shows GPS and artificial horizon etc working properly.

Well I solved the first part. I hadn’t realised I needed to connect a flight battery as well as usb to get servos working. So I now have serial 2 protocol to RCIN with Rx invert Tx invert and half duplex set. But still can’t get telemetry from tx2 to the rxs sport. The f405wing has a telemetry socket on TX2 and tx4 so I assumed tx2 would be inverted for sport but maybe not. I read somewhere about setting the UART to soft serial but don’t know how.