I want to buy a trolling motor and connect ardupilot for spotlock can you help me?

I want to buy a trolling motor for my boat and connect an ardupilot to do spotlock anchor.
Is it possible to do it,and if i can do it can you help how to do it?

Its just called loiter, once you get a servo on the steer and speed control sorted its just a case of switching to loiter and it will hold position

What do i need from materials?
I dont know enough from electronics

Start here Rover
You will need a Flight Controller, a GPS Module, a large servo and mechanism to steer the trolling Motor and a Motor Controller Trolling Motor

With just a steerable trolling motor Loiter will not work that well. The loiter area will be relatively large. The best arrangement to hold position is with 2 thrusters/motors. Use Search here for “buoy” and you will see some concepts.

If im right these thrusters are a little bit expensive,i want to make something cheap otherwise i can buy a minnkota gps anchor​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK, it’s possible. Not sure if it will be much cheaper than a commercially available system. Some reference material for this type of “frame”:
Arduboat
I see Minn kota claims a 5ft radius hold. Not bad but they have a continuous rotation servo.

Where there is already a commercial solution it will already be cheaper… its to do with economy of scale.
ardupilot is open source for flexibility and creating solutions where something doesn’t already exist…
A dji mavic for example, is far better camera gps drone and more sorted out of the box than anything ardupilot for the same money.

Could you please clarify that “but”. It sounds as a continuous rotation servo is something bad. I am on planning (dreaming?) stage and I was thinking about using a continuous rotation servo for steering. Is it a bad idea?

Not bad but I’m not sure it’s supported in ArduRover for that use case.