HUD video from IP camera

I’m having some trouble getting video on the HUD in Mission Planer. I have an IP camera with the address 192.168.1.100 that broadcasts video. I’ve tried to display this video on the HUD via the Video - HerelinkVideo menu by specifying the camera address, but I get a fatal error where MissionPlaner hangs and closes. Here is the error and its screenshot, what am I doing wrong? How to display video in HUD?
Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at MissionPlanner.Utilities.GStreamer.WinNativeMethods.gst_init(Int32& argc, String[] argv)
at MissionPlanner.Utilities.GStreamer.ThreadStart(Object datao) in C:\Users\mich1\Desktop\CubePilot\MissionPlanner\ExtLibs\Utilities\GStreamer.cs:line 1257
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

https://prnt.sc/LYNwDygkWtcM