How to set rotor constant speed on the flight controller?

Sorry, it should be the plug connected to the igniter

表
Hello, I have reached the final step. Does this speed sensor need to be calibrated like an electric helicopter? The electric one needs to be calibrated. How do I calibrate the speed sensor? How to set the last parameter RPM1-SCALING? Can I call up RPM1 from the page to display the speed

Look at the RPM1_TYPE value. It needs to be “2”.

Hi @zhangduangduang , the scaling factor ( I suppose what you mean by calibration) for hall sensors is equal to 1/ number of magnets you have on the flywheel.

Yes, you guessed it right. Using translation software may not be very standard, so is the RPM1-SCALING parameter set to 1 by default? Is the calibration method of the sensor the same as that of the electric ESC?
I set the parameters according to your method, but when I turn the rotor head, the rpm1=-1 value displayed by the ground station does not change.

ok,How does the sensor determine that my flight controller has read it? It still displays -1.

@zhangduangduang can you post your param file, autopilot type and where you connected your rpm sensor.

Hello, I use this cloud disk. Can you check it?

Hi @zhangduangduang , the link you provided works :ok_hand:.
So, first, on the flight control servo rail move your rpm connector from M6 to M9:

then change RPM1_PIN to 58.
You should be good to go then.

Hello, I tried to change the port today and tried to start the engine, but my engine couldn’t start. The gasoline had already been sucked in and the throttle was also given. The rpm on the ground station was still -1. Did I miss some parameters that were not set, resulting in ignition failure?

no, ignition has nothing to do with the autopilot. In your RPM Y-cable, did you just connect Signal and Ground to the autopilot ? Positive coming from engine RPM sensor must not be connected.

The positive and negative signal lines are connected, and the sensor is built with the engine, is my connection wrong?

only signal and ground should be connected to the FC

Do you mean that the positive pole from CDI is not connected to FC? Okay, I’ll try to verify it again tomorrow. Thank you for your suggestion!

Hello, today I tried to ignite the CDI positive wire without connecting it to FC, but it was still unsuccessful

How you controled your CDI before the last changes, did the motor run before?
Make a picture pin by pin how you connected the FC and the RPM sensor to the CDI.
Is the CDI able to report back the RPM sensor data to the FC.

Hello, this is my first time using the engine for ignition in the past two days. I have adjusted the parameters and the basic preparation work before ignition has been carried out according to normal operations. However, the RPM displayed in the MP is -1, and my engine has started but cannot be ignited

ac7e8ba1033f08bd6f50849624c239b

This is the parameter I set

@zhangduangduang can you debug the CDI? Pull spark plugs out from cylinder head and check if there is any spark (turn the engine with the starter).

I checked before ignition and found that there were sparks generated by CDI when turning the engine with the starter,But the RPM in the MP value is still -1