How to prove that a drone repair shop was negligent and caused a crash?

i have to go to trial and produce evidence that i have not crashed the drone before or flown it it has to be confidencial i do have logs

This has nothing to do with Ardupilot.

The pilot is responsible for the flight at all times.
Was exactly did the repair shop did wrong?
Provide more details, otherwise we can not help you. Who tunned the drone PIDs? Who tunned the notch filters?

I don’t think we should be engaging with this post if there are actual legal matters attached. Could easily be roped into the legal matters if we provide feedback that they uses to defend their case…

1 Like

I would be wondering who made this change shown in the last log you posted (238):
ATC_ANG_RLL_P,10000
Why don’t you go thru all of those logs and try to determine when this happened. The 1st log (226) is essentially at default.
My guess is whoever was flying it at the Athelstone Soccer club…

the shop where i took it to is called Adelaide micro drones based in Adelaide the shop owner notified me at the time that they where the only ones in adelaide that could configure the drone to fly properly so i left it with them,after i got the drone back damaged he notified me via email that he could not do the job so he gave it to an outside contractor to do the job i didn’t know this until later. he has admitted to certain damages not all so now i have to proof that i have never flow the drone and crashed it and set it on fire due to battery fault.i can submit all previous logs prior to to me giving it to drone shop so someone can ascertain if the drone had been previously flown or any thing that would prove that the drone had not been flown.their will not be any actions take against any one for posting comments in regards to this post please remember that set up of drone are in default.you my share with others what i have posted with you

Log 237 was at essentially default parameters and was flown at this same field the same week as Log 238. Log 238 had parameter updates some of which are not in the correct range and others not done at all. The craft crashed with this configuration. That’s all I can tell you.

hi dave i have forgotten how to upload file or attach

the contractor ie the technician supposably qualified to do the job

As I said in your other thread no one here on the forum is going to review all of these logs for you. There are >100 in that link. Read the Wiki entries about Log analysis, there are some Youtube videos also, and get to work.
I cannot help you further.

1 Like

thank you dave for your help

One approach you could take is to do your own log investigation and then if there is something specific about a log metric you don’t understand post a question about that.

thank you for that comment but I’m not qualified enough to do that and would not have the need to ask for help thank you dave. ps i do not have to the proof of any actual flight by me until the beginning of september

So you are asking here for someone to look at hundreds of logs for free for you. So that you can save time by not learning how to analyze logs? Analyzing logs is very useful for you or any pilot. And you will sue someone and get paid in court?

I’m I misunderstanding something here? Or is your time that more precious than ours? We will help you learn how to analyze logs, and we can even analize one or two for you.

1 Like

what would it cost my i ask

sorry mr.developer my time is definitely not more precious than anyone else but thank you for any advice that this site has given and the donation that i have given to helping people on this site

that would be very appreciated if you can help all that i think i have to look for is if the drone was ficicaly flying as that they are saying that have previously flue my drone and crashed it how do i look for that in the logs.i have looked at errs reporting and there is no number in the codes to justify a crash in my loges i.e number 12 before giving it to them so how can i prove that it was ever flown or that my battery has exploded and catch fire if some one can help in this that would be very helpful