How to control speed in Auto mode turning?

Hi there!
I am trying constant speed mission flight in Auto mode.
My aircraft does not have airspeed sensor so the speed is set by TRIM_THROTTLE parameter. Same altitudes are set for square waypoints.

The aircraft flies at a reasonable constant speed during straight courses but when it turns the throttle goes up significantly and speed also increases. Altitude holds its specified value.

I want constant speed turn. Could anyone help me how I can make a constant speed mission flight?

Would recommend that you attach some logs.

You are probably getting a throttle up to prevent a stall - are you able to fly turns of that radius manually at the same airspeed?

Thank you Anthony,
Unfortunately I have no log but I set that turn at around 20m/sec which is well above the stall speed of 8 m/sec. SO I did not touch the throttle during the turn. I can easily turn the aircraft manually at the same airspeed.

are you using airspeed?

No as I have stated in my first message.

Hello,

I faced exactly the same problem. I also do not use (yet) the air sensor although I have it installed. The throttle goes up well above the TRIM_THROTTLE level in turns in the AUTO mode:

and here the corresponding fragment of the track on the map:

I attach the log. Which parameters determine that and how much the TRIM_THROTTLE value is overriden? Are the turns “too tight”? Could you please explain how does it relate to the max roll limit, and how is the controller behaving in the AUTO mode? Does it try to fly the route as precisely as possible, even at the price of excessive banking? Is this throttle increase resulting from dynamic stall prevention? (which param?)

Would I get the same throttle increase when flying turns in other modes such as CRUISE?

The log file