Holybro Durandal Power Module No Voltage and Current sensing with PM02 v3

I have tried Multiple Firmwares from Copter to Plane. My Durandal with PM02 v3 Power module is connected and configured, but no voltage and current are measured. After complete setup I also experience only partial telemetry coming back on telemetry radios and RC telemetry via Mavlink. I have tested Power Module and exact same setup on 3DR Pixhawk Mini with no issues and full telemetry. It seems the Durandal faulty. I spent 3 full days trying to resolve this issue with different cables and peripheral hardware and it all points to the Durandal being the issue. The screenshot below indicates the issue with ArduPlane, but the same happens with ArduCopter.

Anybody else experiencing similar?

Screenshot (30)

If you struggle with your Durandal measuring voltage and current from the External Power Module, rather use the settings below. If you follow Holybro’s instructions (printed and online), it does not work.

Do not use these settings:

Monito: "Analog Voltage and Current"
Sensor: “Holybro Pixhawk4 PM”
HW Ver: "The Cube or Pixhawk"

Use:

Monito: "Analog Voltage and Current"
Sensor: “Holybro Pixhawk4 PM”
HW Ver: Leave this blank and go into the full parameter list and change the settings below.

So for the Power Module to be recognized set the following:

BATT_VOLT_PIN 16 -1:Disabled 2:Pixhawk/Pixracer/Navio2/Pixhawk2_PM1 13:Pixhawk2_PM2/CubeOrange_PM2 14:CubeOrange 16:Duranda l 100:PX4-v1 Sets the analog input pin that should be used for voltage monitoring.

BATT_CURR_PIN 17 -1:Disabled 3:Pixhawk/Pixracer/Navio2/Pixhawk2_PM1 14:Pixhawk2_PM2 15:CubeOrange 4:CubeOrange_PM2 17:Durandal 101:PX4-v1 Sets the analog input pin that should be used for current monitoring.