Hexacopter Wind Wobbling

Hey Shawn thanks a lot for looking it over.

Will do.

First thing I will do is turn on the volatage monitoring.

So in the Attitude control graph I see there’s a ATT.Des P,R,Y and ATT. P,R,Y. What is a solid chart supposed to look like.

Got you, In the motor output chart the lines should be closer together in the chart?

Also I’ve went through the whole auto tuning pages read thru. What should AUTOTUNE_AGGR be for a big Hexacopter? Also any tips or tweaks for a more accurate autotune?

Again thanks everyone for the help.

After enabling the voltage/current monitor you need to reboot to get the rest of it’s parameters working properly. Set the failsafe voltages correctly and the failsafe actions → revisit the Initial Parameters tool and just accept the required voltage settings leaving all your other ones as the are already.

Do a test flight or two to ensure everything is working OK before Autotune.

Leave Autotune Aggressiveness at default 0.1
Usually first autotunes could target just pitch OR roll axis, or maybe pitch AND roll, depends on your battery and flight time. Yaw is not as critical.
Take off in AltHold, switch to Autotune, reposition as needed, when it completes DO NOT switch to any other mode, just reposition and land, disarm and wait a few seconds. Then good to go with new tuned values.

1 Like

Hey Shawn tanks much will do, and get back to you.

So I also have another question little off topic but am looking to purchase a 360 lidar sensor for my rover and wanted to make sure its compatible with Pixhawk first.

The lidar is Slamtec RPLIDAR A1M8

I saw that the RPLidar A2 360 degree lidar can be used but wanted to start a little bit smaller since im new to it.

It might work indoors or outdoors w/o sunlight…

1 Like