Help Review a Crash

Hi!

Need help reviewing this log. Can someone comment on this?

Here is the log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nYuhDtARlVrc8T1vtt67srwJpcEvMtrI/view?usp=sharing

A brief review would help immensely. We have no idea what your setup looks like, and it makes log analysis much easier with some critical information. For example: my Skywalker EVE-2000 was cruising along in the middle of a flight line on an automatic mission when it rolled upside-down, entered a dive, and crashed. I have no idea what happened, but I’ve never seen anything like it before in the 50 successful flights prior to this event.

After analyzing the following information, I see your roll and pitch tuning was ineffective.

ATT.DesRoll
ATT.Roll
ATT.DesPitch
ATT.Pitch

Your Roll and Pitch PID parameters were stock. Stock parameters won’t fly planes well. You quite simply needed to run an autotune before going into an auto mode. In addition, the maximum throttle when your plane rolled upside-down was probably a problem. You may have been able to recover in manual mode, but who knows the proximity your plane to the pilot.

You also disabled Arming_Check, so if there were any problems on the ground, they would have been hidden.