Help on Reading Logs! Mission flight, crashes after on landing!

Hi experts, needing your help please on how can i know the reason why does my drone suddenly crash on landing, supposedly it will disarm automatically on land detection. This is the first time for a long time that it crashes again.

I created a mission flight with ROI on it, but outside is windy. Will it be the reason my drone crashes? Thank you.

Here is my log:

am i understand correctly ? you copter is flipped after touching ground
is it right ?

Hi sir, yes it is. It should disarmed supposedly, but it suddenly flipped.

What GPS are you using? What was the satellite count?

i was faced to this problem by three reason
1 - 90% of times its because of high z vibration (it will affect EKF measurement)
2 - 9% of times its because of high GPS altitude accuracy
3 - 1% of times its because of high air humidity or unprotected barometer

in your case i think its high z vibration in your log it was about 20
your z vibration is acceptable but sometimes it will make some problem like this
try to reduce it to under 10

1 Like

Hi sir, thanks for your inputs. Yes the z, but in my previous flights its wont fo beyond 30. What do you think the reason it goes above 30? Like almost 90 i think.

Vibations increased so something came loose or you motor/prop balance got worse. Your Vcc (5.0 volts that powers the flight controller) essentially follows you battery voltage so it’s a bad voltage regulator. It’s not really the cause of the crash but I’d replace it. The current doesnt seem to be calibrated properly either.
But the real cause of the crash seems to be poor tune sine the FC seems unable to maintain and regain stability after it throttles down to decend and land. Those vibrations could be a contributer.

Did it actually land then flip or go crazy? Or was it in the process of landing and lost control?
The GPS HDOP goes high(er) near the end of the flight and GPS Sats goes down, GPS Speed goes up - this could have caused the craft to try and make some lateral movement, and if landing gear is on the ground you could have trouble.

1 Like

Hmmm, to think of it. It is actually on the process of landing but i think it did touch the ground. Ive been flying this drone for missions a little while already, bit thats the first them it flips. The mission includes ROI.