Helicopter returns to land without landing and automatically shuts off power in the air

The helicopter has an automatic mission. It has not yet fully touched the ground during the landing after returning to the takeoff point. The helicopter automatically cut off the power and caused the crash. The flight log has been uploaded. What specific causes need to be analyzed and how to avoid this problem in the next step. I will also be very grateful to analyze whether the pid is normal and how to adjust and optimize it.

Link: 百度网盘 请输入提取码 Extract code: rg6x copies this content and opens the Baidu Wangpan mobile app, which is more convenient to operate

Need help, is there a problem with the post

Other than randomly clicking around the link trying to figure out where the download button is no.

Update log download address
https://ipgbuzz-my.sharepoint.com/personal/anthony_ipg_buzz/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?ga=1&id=%2Fpersonal%2Fanthony_ipg_buzz%2FDocuments%2FMP_logs%2F我的

Update log download address ,Is there a problem downloading logs

I cant work out how to download that log, it wants me to log in or download a desktop app

This is the Baidu Wangpan. I need to download an application. I’m sorry about what cloud disk I want to use to upload logs again

this is my go to site for file transfer