Getting PWM output virtually but no servo movement

Hello! I’m using a pixhawk 6c and it seems that I’m getting servo outputs in mission planner when I move the sticks on my Tx but the servos aren’t moving, although the do seem to be getting power.

I have no GPS or other sensors connected. It is force armed and BRD_Safety is set to 0 and I have tried using different Holybro PWM modules, which are plugged into the I/O PWM out.

On the pixhawk 6c, the I/O leds are: PWR (green), B/E (no led), ACT (Blue, blinking). The FMU leds are PWR (Green), B/E (Red, stable) and ACT (no led).

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks :slight_smile:

Parameters.param (16.8 KB)

Hello welcome to the community,

Use a multimeter to make 100% sure the servos are powered.

Yes, the servos are powered.

which flight mode? is the vehicle armed?

It’s force armed and in manual mode. Although an interesting thing is that the throttle is moving in disarmed mode and not in armed. I’m testing servo output on the aileron channel though so this shouldn’t ideally matter right now.

When you checked the voltage to the servo rail, is it the correct voltage for the servos? What are you using to supply power to the servos? Is it capable of supplying enough for the servos?

Yes the voltage was ~5v (4.97ish). I’m using a 3S lipo battery pack. It is connected to an ESC which is powering the servos once it has been connected to the PWM output module.