Getting Internal Error 0x8000 L:430 Main_loop_stk

Hi everybody,

I’m getting an internal error 0x8000 L:430 main_loop_stk running Copter 4.2.3 on CubeOrange. It happens right after startup, and it’s happening quite a lot in the last few days (at least once for every five initializations). I’ve tried a complete reset (firmware and parameters) but it had no effect.

Any help will be appreciated
Thanks!

Link to log file (.bin)

Looks like your not running one of our releases:

ArduCopter V4.2.3.T14 - SkyDrones OR (a480c0a7)

Maybe ask SkyDrones?

Or flash it to one of our releases and see if the issue persists.

Thanks for your reply Peter.
I’m actually a software developer at Skydrones. Our firmware adds custom logic in order to spray crops. We never saw this particular error before in our drones, and searching in the forum, the only thing that I’ve found was this:

The conclusion from this thread is that this error was caused by a “flash corruption arising from an incorrectly initialised local variable in a Lua script.”
We are not running any lua scripts on this drone, and having the same error. I was wondering if someone had the same problem using the normal Copter 4.2.3 or if could be hardware problem, before asking Philip for help.
Thanks again for your help!

Ah, OK. As I say the first step would be to flash one our stable releases and see if the issue remains.

I will also take the opportunity to plug our partners program:

https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-partners-program.html

Thanks, I’m gonna try it and report the results.