I have a vary strange problem, I have made a .py script with dronekit and it has been working for the last four days running and connecting via an RPI. All of a sudden now when I run the script I am getting was looks like garbage characters. See the picture of my terminal.
I get this same response for other examples in the dronekit lib too. The only hint I have was one time I got an error that “/dev/ttyS0 is dead”
Has anyone seen this before this has just happened to me out of the blue. I ran the code yesterday and everything was working then today I am getting this error. I am running arduplane 3.9