Failsafe with good signal

Hello everyone! I hope I’m posting in the right place.

I have a Matek H743-Wing with an AxisFlying ExpressLRS 2.4GHz RX. I have set everything up as shown on the ExpressLRS wiki here: Ardupilot Setup - ExpressLRS

Everything seems to be working fine but for some reason Ardupilot detects a failsafe randomly (every 1-2 minutes), while the RX is still connected to the TX. The TX and RX are 1 meter apart and I know the link is solid because I can see the default ExpressLRS sensors showing in telemetry on my remote. I only lose the telemetry sensors sent by Ardupilot when the failsafe is triggered.
Did I set something up incorrectly? I couldn’t find any similar issue anywhere and I really don’t know what to try anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I had this issue recently when I updated the opentx (assuming you are using ) firmware to the latest one + at the same time updated the arduplane to 4.2. Open txt x shown receiver is connected but lost telemetry. Took me very long to resolve this issue. All I did is delete all the sensors and re-discover it in openTX.

Hope it helps.

After pulling my hair out for a week and checking everything multiple times I did the last thing I could think of. I updated to the latest ArduPlane firmware. This fixed the issue completely