Failsafe short not disabling

So I have setup my fixed wing plane which is Talon(1.7m) and i want to disable my FS_Short_Actn. Now the problem is through mission planner I have disabled FS_short_actn so that my plane won’t go in circle but when I turn off my radio it still goes into circle mode. To over come this i also disabled FS_GCS_ENABL but it only worked for FS_long_actn( it got disabled) so i want a solution for this

Also as written on wiki while the plane is in RTL mode via FS_long_actn it will remain in RTL until you take any action in your radio but in my case without taking any action my plane comes to normal it doesn’t remain in RTL after securing it’s connecting with radio.

As well i am using RFD 900x for telem and a Tx mod as external rf for my radio fr sky X10 , so when i turn off the radio to test the fails safe actions i do not get any message in mission planner , could this be because i am not using a telem directly with my laptop

A log of the flight would be quite helpful.

We were doing ground testing for now didn’t took a chance of flight test.

It could be THR_FAILSAFE but I’m not sure.
Record an onboard log with setting the parameter LOG_DISARMED=1 and send us that log.