Servers by jDrones

ESC Passthrough Failure

I’m currently trying to setup Dshot 150 on a quad with a Tekko32 on a Cube with 4.0.3. I’ve followed the instructions on https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-blheli32-passthru.html. When I select “connect” in BLHeli32 Suite I get the following pop up warning.

. I’ve tried over both serial and USB port with same results. Any help would be much appreciated.

2020-06-26 DSHOT tuning.param (17.2 KB)

I get the exact same issue. I wanted to reverse my motor but gave up in the end, switch the wires over. Seems buggy

Try setting SERVO_BLH_DEBUG to 1 and set SERVO_BLH_TEST to test each motor, you can then look in the messages tab to see if the it passes or fails.

If it passes then the issue is between AP and BLHeli suite, if not then its between AP and the ESC.

edit: this assumes your seeing DSHOT150 in the RC out message when you first connect?

Performed the procedures. Associated motor does not spin. After each attempt the ESC chimes would initiate. Nothing about dshot in the messages. 2020-06-26 DSHOT Tuning 2.param (17.2 KB) SERVO_BLH_TEST

Look like the tests passed for each ESC, so the problem is between AP and BlheliSuite. Try downloading the latest version, you should connect to the same serial port with the same baud rate as you do Mission Planner (having disconnected MP first)

Downloading BLHeliSuite32 32.7.1.3 got connect for ESC throughpass. Thanks a lot iampete.

Servers by jDrones