EKF variance error, GPS lost and status goes from 4 to 1 multiple times during flight

I have not gone into that detail yet mate. This firmware is just too much to chew. Maybe a nice task to do but have to do more reading. My priority at the moment is to fix the logging issue and to get rid of the workaround to arm the motors. This two issues is driving me nut. I know you guys tried your best to help. I’ll just have to persist looking how to fix it. I did a research on the matek board but there are some bad feedbacks on flashing the board so I am hesitant to jump into another board and face another issues. Some recommended to install an external SD card. Do you know of one that will interface with the KAKUTE?

It should be stressed as the 2nd step in mag calibration after a rough calibration with the manual “twist it all around” method. IOW, an early step in configuration.

Not sure about the logging issue. I have other FC’s w/o an Sd card and they work OK. There is some info about adding an Sd card thru an external SPI port but I think its specific to the old Revolution board. Not many boards have an external SPI bus.

Regarding the Arming delay, have to say this has not been reported as a big problem. One other post about a professional application on the clock perhaps. I’m not particularly sympathetic to other flyers at the field running Betaflight or a derivative of it (iNav) complaining about the time it takes.

I can still live with the workaround I have to arm the motors using a USB backup power. But the logigng issue has to be fixed, otherwise, I will not be able to send the BIN file to your group when there is a problem.

@jamshid_mohammadi,

The picture appears to show a cheap, knock off GPS (similar to those sold on AliExpress). I suspect many of your problems may come from the use of cheap hardware, though that is admittedly speculation on my part.

Yes, I agree with that. Logging is crucial,