Dual Tailsitter

Hi all,
I’m working on a dual tail-sitter using orange cube plus and a mini carrier board. Motors are MN4006 with Air40 ESC’s along with digital servos.

Initially flew with the default params using the disktheory and diskloading. Tried quick-tuning as Qautotune is not working for VTOL. Qautotune is telling that level failing, tune manually. This is the first issue.
As quick tune is peitty stable and Qloiter seems to be good, did transition and tried autotune for fixed wing mode. It just starts and stops after sometime.
While bringing back QRTL mode is entered, till the home radius comes fine, does transition. When again in VTOL by QRTL, the behavior is so scary that I had to switch to Qloiter or Qhover to make it stable.

Meanwhile I was getting lane switch messages also.

It will be so much appreciated if some one looks and helps me resolve the issue.

you will need to post a log for someone to help you on this

Here is the logs link.

In the mean while,
While testing VTOL, I saw EKF3 lane switch message with AHRS DCM active message. At that moment i was landing and bird climbed the altitude and I had to kill the bird which crash landed. I noticed one more thing that the altitude on mission planner was showing 30m and GPS location was showing somewhere else when i saw the map.

Did anyone faced the issue like this?
and anyone having the same issue?