Drone wobbles during flight

Hii,
I am using s500 quad with pixhawk 2.4.8 flight controller with version 4.4.4
to day i am testing my quad as i take off every thing is okay but when i reach 5- 6m drone starts to wobble … its not a crash but not so stable to fly please take a look at my log and help me to configure out the actual issue please help …

The battery voltage is dropping off way too low. The quad looks slightly under powered. The tuning values don’t seem to make sense. I suggest you review the basic tuning guide and start go through it more methodically. I’d also check the condition of your battery because it dropped off far too quickly.

Should I go with a new power brick ?

You’ve said your drone is equipped as follows:

frame s500
esc simonk 30
mot Emax mt2213 935kv
prop 10inch
battrey 3s 5200mah
pixhawk 2.4.8 M4 board

You need to read the tuning guide I posted the link to and follow the instructions. The parameters you have set are wrong for that drone. Follow the link I posted (EVERY STEP) and you should get a flyable quad.

The battery is questionable because the voltage drop form a full charge was significant. That is also a very full load for a 3S battery so don’t expect this thing to fly like a Mavic. You can make this quad fly, but you’re starting on the wrong side of the power curve.

Yes you are correct I think I need to flash the firmware again every thing set to defult and do the step wise procedure 1st . thanks allister for the value able recommendation.

Please read and follow these instructions.

https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/tuning-process-instructions.html