Drone Programming Course

Hey,
like the course so far. I am very new to udemy, is it possible to copy/paste the commands somewere?
or do i miss the textfile with all the used commands?

Hi there @aamadeuss

A lot have asked for the txt file summaries I use at the beginning of the videos, and as of right now they aren’t available. However, I will shortly be packaging them together into a github repo that will be available for download. Don’t know why I didn’t do this at the beginning!

Gracias por publicar esto, me gustaría revisarlo también, estoy empezando en este mundo y me seria de mucha ayuda.

perfect, i think there is no “learning effect” in typing in all the commands especially in the vm setup etc. :slight_smile:

Hi @Caleberg,

I just discover your post…And I am searching for deep learning in ardupilot…Thanks.

Hi @Caleberg, I’m currently in my last year at university specializing in robotic software engineering. I would love to take the opportunity to review your course and provide feedback if that’s still available.

There’s always something new I can learn, and I’d love to give back as well. Do you have a github repo?

Hi Caleb!
I would like to check out your course.
Thank you
Sinisa Szabo

Hi Caleb!

I can check your course too. I have a few background in Ardupilot and PX4. Maybe i could give you some feedback