Does it possible override rc channel ch9 using two way?

I have gimbal camera that connected pixhawk1
and it receive rc channel 9~13 from Remote Control…

I setted each parameter ‘Servo9_function’ value 1… and it works well…

In addition to this, I add a button on mission planner and call ‘MainV2.comPort.SendRCOverride’ event when I click the button…(Script.SendRC too)

MainV2.comPort.SendRCOverride((byte)MainV2.comPort.sysidcurrent, (byte)MainV2.comPort.compidcurrent, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2006,0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

or

s.SendRC(9, 982, true);

and I added set_override function to ardupilot firmware code for each channels…

but if channel No. is bigger than 8, It return 257 to ch9 everytime and not work correctly.

Wht’s wrong with me?
Doesn’t it possible override channel value by Remote Control and call function ‘MainV2.comPort.SendRCOverride’ or ‘SendRC’ at the same time?

Junghyun,

this is probably mostly a mission planner question so @meee1 is probably best placed to answer.

It seems to be that it should be possible to send overrides for channels above 8 because the RC_OVERRIDE message includes up to channel 18. Maybe the issue is that SERIALx_PROTOCOL must be set to “2” (for MAVLink2) so that the outputs for channels above 8 can be seen in the MP?

But I wonder, if the purpose is to set an output channel, perhaps it makes more sense to directly send a MAV_CMD_DO_SET_SERVO command within a COMMAND_LONG message.