DO_DIGICAM_CONTROL For Mission Flight using SJ6 Legend Camera

Hi, i tried using servo but the thought is the same with my current set up. This wont trigger do_digicam_control during mission flight. Actually, i already have a working photo and video switch, its just tha i wanted it to take photo on each waypoint everytime i call the command do_digicam_control, on that instance only. But do_digicam_control wont trigger on my mission.

I would like to clarify Sir, will this only trigger i put the PWM into 1000? Example the PWM 1000 will trigger photo. Or will it trigger still even though i my switch is on 2000 PWM because i will be recording video.

I have this on my other thread:

I did this:

But on mission, my switch PWM will be 2000 because i will be using video. If i did set this, without turning on to PWM 1000, will this still be trigger? As long as its the value for my photo trigger? Thanks much.

I tried mission flight today, the DO_SET_SERVO command didnt work though :frowning:

totally i don’t any idea with this wiring

It’s probably not working because the PWM value doesn’t toggle like it does with a camera trigger command. I don’t know what will work for you.