DIY Li-Ion batteries for use in UAVs and math

Thx, just ordered some, will give it a go. I can find very little on its use in UAVs, I played a bit with it for GPS interference a few years ago, not yet for compass.
What thickness did you use?

hi there, I have seen your post regarding emf in Liion battery. you mentioned you have never faced emf issue. we are making liion battery pack for our quadcopter. we are facing lot of magnetic interference issue. could you please help us.

Gal wont respond but @rickyg32 and others might be able to help.

Interference is always an issue with Liion batteries. And if you remove the battery pack for charging and put it back in just a slightly different position all the interference changes.

Unless you space the cells so there is airflow through the middle of the pack, then cells in the middle will get hotter than cells around the outside, and the hotter ones will have a shorter life.

Thanks for the response.
yep, what you told is absolutely correct, after each charging or removing the battery and putting it pack each time magnetic interference is changing we noticed that too.
Actually, we are using battery spacers to make Li-ion battery packs, I think airflow was no problem for us. the only issue is magnetic interference. can anybody suggest the best way to make the battery pack, so there will be less or no magnetic interference?

Thanks and looking forward to your response

hi there, I have seen your post regarding emf in Li-ion batteries. you mentioned you have got the issue resolved. we are making a li-ion battery pack for our quadcopter. we are facing a lot of magnetic interference issues. could you please help us?

Thanks and looking forward to your response

I recommend wrapping it in some EMF blocking material and then moving your compasses as far away as possible. Actually - the best change would be to use GPS for yaw if you can.

hi there, thanks for your suggestion. could you please share some material which we can use for EMF blocking

I recommend testing out several materials to see what best fits your setup.