Disarmed in auto mode. Please help analyze the flight log provided

I was on a mission at a distance of about 10 kilometers and the plane was disarmed during operation. There was no remote control model at this time, nor did the ground station issue an armed order. Please help to analyze the flight log, what caused the plane to be disarmed 10 kilometers away.

Around 15:37:35 of the flight log, the aircraft was suddenly disarmed in AUTO mode, causing the aircraft to glide through the air. There was no RC signal connection and no disarming order from the ground station.
15:51:53 There is also a locked operation in seconds,
The disarming at 15:53:00 was caused by I activated the remote and accidentally touched the switch. But the first two disarming occurred during normal flight, when there was no RC signal. The ground station was also not operational.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kw3fwTFu_G-r3K-89n40-qm35adDEX7w/view?usp=sharing

The tlog shows that the GCS did send a disarm command:

2022-07-23 17:51:52.634 COMMAND_LONG {target_system : 13, target_component : 1, command : 400, confirmation : 0, param1 : 0.0, param2 : 0.0, param3 : 0.0, param4 : 0.0, param5 : 0.0, param6 : 0.0, param7 : 0.0}

This was plane 4.1, which did allow a GCS to disarm while flying. In the 4.2 release we refuse disarm while flying unless the GCS does a “force disarm”.
I think whoever was operating the GCS (looks like Mission Planner 1.3.77) must have accidentally pressed the arm/disarm button while flying.

OK

The ground station is indeed mission planner 1.3.77.

15: At 37:35, there was also a disarm operation. I was drinking water and didn’t seem to press any buttons. During the disarm in flight, the software should have a confirmation prompt, but these prompt boxes didn’t appear.

If this happens again, I will continue to send the telemetry log

As Tridge said:
"This was plane 4.1, which did allow a GCS to disarm while flying. In the 4.2 release we refuse disarm while flying unless the GCS does a “force disarm”.

• You just need to upgrade to 4.2 and it should no longer happen.